Dear Family Member or Responsible Party,
I am writing to assure you that we are doing everything possible to keep your loved one happy, healthy, safe, entertained, engaged and well-fed!
Our most important goal is to protect our residents.
We’ve taken every possible step to reduce exposure to COVID-19 based on guidance from federal, state and county health agencies.
- No visitors are permitted.
- Staff and essential healthcare providers receive health screens prior to entry.
- Staff wear facemasks within 6-feet of residents.
- We have completed additional training for our employees.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in high touchpoint areas.
- Germ-prevention and handwashing reminders are posted across campus.
- Modifications to activities and dining services allow for social distancing.
- Forest Creek residents now receive lunch and dinner delivery to their apartments.
Although we take the health and safety of our residents very seriously, we are also attentive to creating new ways for residents to stay engaged and have fun. We are developing a variety of creative activities and more ways to help you stay connected. More information will be available next week. In the meantime, please check our
for the latest information about COVID-19 and visit our
to view photos albums.
I thank you for your ongoing patience and support. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to
any one of our administrators.