For Your Information:
- If you have applied for a 10x10 you may be able to set up your canopy frame. However, canopy covers are not allowed due to local fire regulations.
- Please note your booth is only 6 or 10 feet deep, the space behind your booth is for the electrical boxes and MUST remain open/accessible.
- 8 foot Pipe & drape provided. (Black and Tan)
- We must protect the grass carpet. Dolly-in ONLY.
- No vehicles or motorized flatbeds inside the Arena.
- If you sample anything you must put down a runner so nothing spills on the grass carpet.
- If you have any paints or material that might fall onto the carpet, put down a runner.
- If you accidentally spill anything, please let us know right away
so we can clean it up.
This Arena is used for sports and it is very important
NOT to leave any pushpins or needles on the grass carpet.
Exhibitor Parking is located in on the FRONT LOT, see signs.
- Parking Pass must be displayed in your windshield at all times.
- DO NOT block doors, roads or fire lanes.
- DO NOT park directly in front of public entrance.
We must leave the closest parking for our shoppers.
- Cargo trailers may be dropped out front or the side of the Arena.
- HP Exhibitor Parking is to the side of the Arena. See signs.
- Free Dry Camping. No Water or Sewer.
- If you plug into the pole you will be charged $25.00 per night.
Located inside the Arena at the end of the 100 ROW.
Electricity is available for $50 per 500 Watts.
Exhibitors who have signed up for electricity may plug into the outlet behind their booth (look for boxes) or along the wall.
The Snack Bar will be open.
You are permitted to bring in your own food, prior to OPEN hours.
Coffee & Donuts
Free Coffee + Donuts are available
Saturday morning only.
Located on site at the end of the 100 ROW.
Be aware that the Wifi in the Arena is not consistent.
Please check with your carrier.
Will arrive Friday at 8pm to lock the building. The building will remain locked until 6am Saturday. Security will return at show closing on Saturday and reopen the building at 8am on Sunday.
The Building is locked overnight.
Security is only a deterrent.
We are not responsible for loss or damages.
You MUST cover/enclose your booth at closing each day.
MA Sales Tax is 6.25%
End of Show
Absolutely no early breakdown allowed.
Please leave your booth in the condition you found it.
Put all trash in the barrels provided.
DO NOT leave any pushpins or needles on the grass carpet.