Welcome Kaiser Permanente of Washington Nurses! We’re excited to work with you!
Your eligibility for Training Fund benefits
begins January 2020. You are joining nearly 10,000 of your SEIU Healthcare 1199NW colleagues from across Washington State with access to benefits that support your education and career advancement.
The Training Fund offers a wide variety of services to help you reach your education and career goals. These include:
- Education and career counseling
- Tutoring support
- Skill-building classes like English Language Learning and basic computers
- Funding for professional development activities
- Tuition Assistance
As your eligibility date started after the fall Tuition Assistance deadline posted on our website, we have extended the application deadline for Kaiser Nurses until February 14, 2020. If you are in school or planning to go to school in 2020, please apply for Tuition Assistance before February 14, 2020.
If you are given a funding spot, Tuition Assistance can help pay for school (starting as soon as Spring Quarter).
- Tuition Assistance covers tuition, books, and other fees for approved programs.
- You may apply for Tuition Assistance if you have worked at your employer for at least one year. The amount is based on your FTE. Per Diem workers are not eligible for Tuition Assistance.
- If you are awarded a funding spot (determined by seniority), we can provide a voucher for many partnering institutions or reimbursement (your choice) to pay for school.
- Learn more about Tuition Assistance at bit.ly/TrainingFundTA.
We look forward to serving you as you pursue your education and career goals. Visit our website and apply online now. If you need assistance with your application, please don’t hesitate to call (425-255-0315) or email the Training Fund office at
Executive Director, SEIU Healthcare 1199NW Training Fund