It's good to start a New Year. In Nazareth, it seems like the holidays last for a long time! They celebrate both Eastern and Western Christmas. School resumed this week.
God blessed the efforts of Friends of Nazareth ABUNDANTLY in 2019. We want to thank HIM and our faithful partners for a banner year. A few highlights are:
- Matching campaigns were met and exceeded.
- Students joined the Kingdom and grew in their faith.
- The High School building was made earthquake ready.
- Many necessary renovations were made to the aged, tired and unsound building.
- A very successful Mother's Day program was launched. (It will be expanded in 2020)
- A record number of students attended the summer programs.
- Over 200 volunteers came from abroad.
- NBS welcomed a new High School Principal.
- The first SLU-101 launched with 92 students in attendance.
- The Potter's Wheel Youth Center for discipleship expanded.
Our beacon for 2020 is found in Psalm 105: 4.
Search for the LORD and for his strength; continually seek him. NLT