We appreciate your continued assistance in supporting our health and safety protocols here on campus. As a reminder, below is the student health screener questions. If you can say yes to any of the symptoms below for your child, please keep your child at home until you can say no to all symptoms. If you can say yes to the questions, follow the instructions in red.
Student Health Screening Entry Form
Please assess your child daily for the following symptoms and answer the contact questions.
- Fever of 100.4 or higher?
- Uncontrolled cough?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Sore throat?
- Loss of sense of smell or taste?
- Muscle aches?
- Vomiting or diarrhea?
Is your child currently awaiting COVID-19 test results? If yes, please keep your child home and notify the school nurse when test results received. Further instructions will be discussed at that time.
School Messenger dated 12/11/20
Attached you will find the updated CDC and Florida Department of Health guidelines for Quarantine. There are a couple of items we wanted to highlight:
- The testing method of reducing the quarantine does not allow for a rapid antigen test only a PCR test will qualify.
- A PCR test does take longer to get the results back therefore the testing method may not be the opportunity to return back to school quicker since the test has to be taken no earlier than on day 6.
- If a student is waiting on a COVID test result, the student should be at home until they receive the results.