for Parent Orientation
Monday, August 6th at 5:30 pm
You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about our Parent Involvement Program, receive your Parent Handbook, meet staff, ask questions and visit your child’s classroom for additional class-specific details.
Transition Days: 9-11am
Thursday, August 9th or Friday, August 10th
We have scheduled
to allow students the opportunity to become familiar with their classrooms and teachers prior to the first full day of school! You should have received an email and a postcard with your child’s specific day.
Please note: Meals will NOT be served on transition days.
First Full Day of School: 8am-3pm
Monday, August 13th
Early drop-off at 7:45am
- Plan to park and bring your child into the Indoor Playroom.
- You’ll sign in on your child’s class clipboard and place his/her backpack and other belongings in the designated area for his/her class.
- After-School Care (ASC) hours are:
- 3-5:30pm - Foundations students
- 2:30-5:30pm - Tri-City Students
If you are interested in ASC, but have not registered, please contact Mrs. Drake ASAP. We are want to insure proper staffing and logistics are in place!
Parent Involvement Program:
Watch for details COMING SOON!