10. Make mornings routine, layout clothes & pack backpacks the night before school.
9. You will receive a call if your child was seen in the health room with a head bump. Typically, all children are fine. However, a bump might not appear until later in the day, therefore, we want to inform you that your child did bump their head at school.
8. Lost something? E-mail the teacher, or call the office and we'll look for it.
7. If your child will be absent, please call the office before 8:00 a.m. Call the attendance line anytime of day or night: 839-8515, ext. 1. We will make sure your child's teacher knows.
6. Please keep an extra set of clean clothes in your child's backpack. It is certain that they will get dirty or have an accident sometime during the school year.
5. Please label your child's belongings, including jackets, hats, lunchbox, etc.
4. If you're having a rough morning, you know your child isn't sick and they don't want to come to school, feel free to bring them in their jammies - they can change into their clothes in the office health room.
3. 4K teachers typically meet the first Monday of each month. When you see NO SCHOOL FOR 4K Students on the calendar, it means that 4K students do not attend school that day - however, Kindergartners and 1st Graders DO attend.
2. If your child has a temp, is vomiting, has diarrhea, has a rash you do not know the cause of, or has a communicable disease (such as pink eye) do not send them to school - keep them home.
1. Keep your information on Infinite Campus up to date - your phone number(s), emergency contacts and their phone numbers, etc.
We are here to help you! Feel free to call us anytime! We are open from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 pm.