Before logging onto the HealtheLife Patient Portal, we ask that you take some time to prepare for your visit.
If possible, please
choose a quiet room
for your visit, where you can speak with your provider with as much privacy as you desire, and with minimum interruptions.
Please make sure that you have
adequate internet reception
in the area you have chosen for your visit.
Please have the following items available, if possible:
- If you have a home scale, please check your weight, and have this result ready for your visit. Weighing yourself in your clothes but without shoes on, similar to what we would do in the office, is preferred.
- If you have a home blood pressure cuff, please check an updated blood pressure prior to your visit, and have the reading, as well as your home BP machine, available during the visit.
- If you have a home thermometer, please check your temperature prior to the visit, and have this result available for your provider.
- If you are a diabetic, please have your blood sugar log and meter available.
- Please have your prescription medications in their original containers available for review.