Greetings to All!
Welcome to our 2022-23 season opening day! We’ve missed you! The LOVE of the game starts here and we can’t wait to welcome you back! It has been a summer of learning, adjusting to a new club software system, updating safety measures, policies and programming as well as continuing coach education to make sure we are presenting you with the top-notch programs you have become accustomed to over the years. Our priority is for you to have FUN, make FRIENDS and develop PASSION for the sport!
A few safety reminders and updates:
· We are monitoring CDC guidelines and will follow them as needed. The club has and will continue to be safe and clean environment for all your tennis and socializing needs. Sanitizer and wipes are available throughout the building.
· We no longer require proof of vaccination or wearing masks. If you feel more comfortable to wear one, they are available at the front desk.
· If you test positive for Covid-19 or variants, please email me directly.
· Kindly continue to scan in at the front desk table with your scan tag. If you need a new one, the front desk can assist.
· All plexiglass has been taken down to open up the front desk, lounge and shower areas. The sauna is also open. Don’t forget to bring a towel!
Important Program Information:
· To ensure a safe environment for all players, YTC STAFF completed an online training and background screening with the USTA’s NetGen Safe Play program.
· Adult Beginner and Junior program slots are quickly filling up. Reach out to Ali Goldman to check for availability.
· To accommodate players constantly changing schedule, all 2.5-4.0 Adults Clinics are on a flexible schedule. Sign up is week-to-week or for the month. New clinic schedule is released on the 15th of each month.
· Pickleball, cardio and special events will begin in October.
· If you are on an autopayment plan, installments are processed on the first of each month.
· Facility Updates: we have power washed the courts, replaced light bulbs, center straps, and added NEW court chairs.
· COMING SOON: A NEW HVAC system has been ordered and is scheduled to be installed during the December break.
· As a certified Green Business, we will be selling Open Water in a BPA-free can. As an alternative, you may purchase a refillable YTC water bottle that may be filled at the purified water station downstairs.
· We are using premium eco-friendly Wilson Trinity Balls as our official teaching ball.
· Fresh apples have made a comeback this fall! Also, enjoy complimentary coffee & tea.
· We’d like to welcome back to our front desk, the familiar faces of Michele DelGiudice and Kwame Mensah.
· Also please give a warm welcome to our new enthusiastic Coaches, Albert Tetteh and Daniel Djan. They are both a wealth of tennis knowledge and they look forward to helping you on your tennis journey.
· As mentioned, we transitioned to a new software system, Club Automation, at the end of last season. Click here for YTC Club Automation website or the homepage of our website for the portal link which will give you easy access to update your membership information, form of payment on file well as retrieving your statements. For your convenience, a new app will be featured shortly.
Please visit our website http://www.yonkerstennis.com/ for general club info, pricing, updates, program details and seasonal dates.
As always, we remain committed to providing you with the best customer experience both on and off the court. We look forward to an exciting 52nd season and we hope YTC continues to be your tennis home for years to come!
See you soon,