Sent on behalf of the Coalition of Women's Initiatives in Law Leadership Team
Dear Members of the Coalition of Women’s Initiatives in Law,
We are very excited to announce the launch of our newly revamped Coalition of Women’s Initiatives in Law website and Member Portal!
Our new platform will offer updated benefits including:
- Streamlined event registration process, combining registration and payments (when applicable) all through ONE secure site.
- The ability for members to manage their profiles, select preferences, and view event registration history.
- A robust database of Chapter members, allowing you to search for other members using a variety attributes (e.g., firm name, area of practice, etc.).
- Overall improved Chapter member experience and communication.
And that’s not all! Over the course of this summer and fall, we will be rolling out additional functions, including:
- A detailed and comprehensive Member Firm profile system, with a searchable Member Firm database.
- A Board and Committee Manager platform, to track current and historical data around board and committee service and activities.
- New ways to showcase Chapter content, including past events and photo galleries.
We strongly encourage you to visit the new website promptly and update your profile,
so the Coalition has up-to-date information and allows for us a members to stay connected more easily.
To get started:
1) Please visit the National website
via this link
to your specific Chapter
via the “Chapters” drop down menu. You can navigate back to the National page at any time by clicking the “National” tab at the right of the toolbar. The “Home” tab on each toolbar takes you to the homepage of your Chapter’s microsite.
2) Once you have navigated to your Chapter page, please click “Member Login” in the upper right- hand corner of the website.
You will only be able to create a profile in your member Chapter.