For Your Information:
- If you have applied for a 10x10 you may be able to set up your canopy frame. However, canopy covers are not allowed due to local fire ordinances.
- Arena Interior Booths: Please note your booth is only 6 or 10 feet deep, the space behind your booth is for the electrical boxes and MUST remain open/accessible.
- No Backdrop is required for this venue - Pipe & drape provided.
Exhibitor Parking is located beside the arena, see signs on site.
- Parking Pass must be displayed in your windshield at all times.
- DO NOT block doors, roads or fire lanes.
- DO NOT park directly in front of public entrance, we must leave the closest parking for our shoppers.
- Cargo trailers may be dropped in designated area.
- Free Dry Camping (NO Services and the Power on the Poles will be OFF.
End of Show
Absolutely no early breakdown allowed.
Please remove all trash and leave the area as you found it.
All exhibitors are responsible for removing their own garbage.
Please be mindful not to damage or spill anything on the grass carpet.
Please make sure to clean up after the show, leaving your space as you had found it.
Located inside the Arena.
Electricity is available for $50 per 500 Watts.
Exhibitors who have signed up for electricity may plug into the outlet behind their booth (look for boxes) or along the wall.
The Snack Bar and/or Food Trucks on site.
Located on site.
Free Wifi onsite but it is not consistent. Please check with your carrier.
Will arrive Friday at 8pm to lock the building. The building will remain locked until 6am Saturday. Security will return at show closing and reopen the building the Sunday at 8am.
The Building is locked overnight.
Security is only a deterrent.
We are not responsible for loss or damages.
You MUST cover/enclose your booth at closing each day.
MA Sales Tax is 6.25%