After reviewing the latest guidance provided by the State and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, the City of La Habra Heights is implementing temporary precautionary changes to City operations to protect the public and reduce community spread of COVID - 19. The following operational changes will become effective as of Monday, March 16, 2020, and will continue through the end of March or until further notice.
- All City facilities, including City Hall, will be closed to the public. However, City operations will continue during normal business hours with staff available to provide services and answer questions by phone or email.
- All City facility rental are cancelled until the end of March or until further notice.
- All services requiring in-person visits or public counter assistance will be suspended or made available by phone, online or through email. Please call City Hall at (562) 694 - 6302 for details on specific services.
- Fire Department emergency services will continue uninterrupted
- Sheriff's Department services will continue uninterrupted
- The Dial-a-Ride program will remain in operation.
- The City Council Meeting scheduled for April 13, 2020 is under evaluation pending additional information from the State and County Health Department in coming weeks.
This notice will be updated as new information and guidance is provided by the State and the County Department of Public Health.