International and residence students will undergo a modified quarantine which includes:
- All residence students will be required to obtain a COVID-19 test during scheduled testing clinics the week of January 11, 2021. (testing information has been provided directly to those in residence)
- A 14-day period from arrival date or until a negative COVID-19 test result is acquired.
- Students must wear a mask at all times except in private room.
- Limiting time outside of living space except for essential tasks (food pickup, medical appointments).
- Guests will not be permitted into suite until after January 25, 2021.
"There is a likelihood of positive cases in the coming days based on case counts locally and around the world," remarked Jennie Atkins, Chair Return to Campus Committees, "however we are confident that our extensive protocols and demonstrated results in preventing further spread will ensure campus safety."
To learn how we're supporting these students during this time by providing additional comforts and convenience, watch the video above