The Israeli Consulate is Hiring
Director for Press and Communications
Hiring: (Entry Level Position, Full time in San Francisco)
Role and Responsibilities:
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily on multiple Social Media platforms (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
• Writing daily reports and presentations on key topics explaining current media trends and landscapes
• Develop, manage and implement a proactive and engaging social media strategy.
• Monitoring and analyzing news and media trends with a focus on Israel and the Middle East-related issues
• Establishing and maintaining contact with journalists, opinion leaders, and key media personalities
• Coordinating media events, briefings, and conferences
• Setting up interviews with Israeli officials and experts
• Preparing press releases, a newsletter, and distributing materials for publications
• Promoting consulate events
• Identifying and utilizing creative media ideas and opportunities
• Bachelor's Degree with a background in Marketing, Communications, International Relations, or related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to shape a creative story
• Excellent communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills
• Previous and proven social media experience and savviness - platforms: Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Pinterest, and MailChimp.
• Eagerness to interact proactively with Pacific Northwest- public, private, and non-profit sectors
Please note that we cannot accept applications from dual citizens if one of your citizenships is Israeli citizenship.