HR professionals and business leaders discuss and help answer questions about the process and pitfalls of implementing the new paid family and medical leave program passed during the 2019 legislative session.
Monday, June 29 from 1-2 pm CBIA will hold an interactive webinar, giving you the opportunity to share your questions and concerns with panelists in real time.
- Moderator: Eric Gjede, Vice President, Government Affairs, CBIA
- Robin Imbrogno, President, COO & Founder, Human Resource Consulting Group
- Mike Soltis, appointed member of the Paid Family and Medical Leave Insurance Authority
- Mark Soycher, HR Counsel, CBIA
- Henry Zaccardi, appointed member of the Paid Family and Medical Leave Insurance Authority
Registration is free, but space is limited. Don’t miss the opportunity to learn how to implement the new mandate at your company.