While the coronavirus outbreak is still small in the US, it does have a chance to spread and potentially cause shut downs of public places. What can you do to prepare?
- Have at least 2 weeks worth of non spoilable food on hand.
- Make sure you have at least 2 weeks of any prescriptions on hand, if possible.
- If you have any chores you have put off, like oil changes, do them now.
- Plan on what to do if schools shut down for up to 2 weeks.
- Plan on what to do for work; can you work from home? Etc.
- Get back in the habit of washing your hands well with soap and water for 30 seconds, and do this often.
- Get in the habit of not touching your face, unless you’ve washed your hands first.
- Don’t panic!
- Masks are probably not helpful out in public.
Make sure you are getting information about the virus from the CDC and not Facebook or social media! Click the "Learn More" button below to go to the CDC website for more information.