1. Prioritize – Plan your week. Be sure to schedule in some time for yourself and take it!
2. Say NO – It’s really ok to say no sometimes, so practice saying, “I’m sorry, but I can’t.”
3. Delegate – Ask for help and treat those who help you well. If you can’t find help, pay for it.
4. Turn it off – Take a break from your computer, your cell phone and the news.
5. Relax – Find out what makes you truly relax and then do more of that!
6. Give yourself permission, not guilt – You deserve to enjoy a beautiful afternoon, so don’t just stop and smell the flowers…. visit a garden!
7. Take a little time each day – Take 5 minutes a day just to listen to a song you love or dance around the room.
8. Find value – Spend your “me” time doing something you are truly passionate about.
9. Get creative – Engage in something creative and express yourself.
10. Reconnect – Do more of the things that make you feel like you!