What do "3" and "000" have in common?
Bounce just celebrated it's 3rd birthday and, my how time flies when you're having fun!
More important than the "3" that marks the passage of time, are the "three zeros". Why? Because they represent the more than 1,000 people now supported by Bounce:
- kids who live life more like a patient than a person;
- siblings living in the shadow of angst & anguish caused by their brother/sister's condition;
- parents who are called upon to manage challenges & crises for which there is no training.
As fiscal year 2017-2018 draws to a close, that 1,000 is more than double the number of members enrolled in Bounce this time last year! We are ALL proud of this milestone -
especially since our size, as measured in $$, has hardly grown.
Yes, with essentially the same number of dollars, Bounce has achieved:
- supporting twice as many members;
- a 50% increase in the number of Bounce Bash® family adventures hosted;
- a 250% increase in the number of Bounce Back Kit® family care packages sent
- and the launch of the Bounce Academy® education workshop program.
That's a lot of stretching a dollar!! Yet every dollar can only be stretched so far. With your support Bounce plans to double our growth again this coming year. If the number of new member applications received this past month is any indicator, we are on track to do so. And, so we are also doubling down on increasing Bounce's visibility and resource base. From partnering with Spirit of Chicago for our largest
yet to going live with iHeart Radio, and squeezing in one last fundraiser, we're excited for what comes next - and
hope you are too!