If you are an employment services professional this workshop is for you!
Your client's online image has the potential to either limit her or him professionally or provide access to future desired job opportunities.
The workshop presenters, Jean Teresa Giroux and Anthony Berardi, from Employment Planning and Counselling - Peterborough (EPC) will cover the following during their two hour workshop:
· Tips on how to maintain personal privacy and clean up a poor online image
· How to strategically utilize social media platforms for networking and self-promotion
· How to engage online with target employers in a meaningful way
· The risks and benefits of online engagement
· Outline strategies for developing an online brand image
The event takes place from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm and l
ight refreshments will be served.
The workshop cost is $20 each.
Location: Nicholas Mancini Centre, 44 Hunt Street, Hamilton.