You know the commercial voice-over world is changing.
how to change with it - today and tomorrow - to please your clients ... attract agents ...
maximize your revenue ...
stand out from the crowd with auditions?
Whether you're a seasoned Commercial VO pro - or want to be - the vision you'll see and tips you'll learn in this webinar can boost your voice-over income today - and build a foundation for it in months and years to come.
Your trainer, J. Michael Collins, has voiced thousands of commercials at national, regional and local levels across numerous commercial genres over his 20+ year career. He currently voices as many as 50 spots per week for new and regular clients alike.
In this info-packed webinar on October 15 (also recorded, in case you can't attend live), J. Michael will teach you about ...
- The evolution of Commercial VO, and what the landscape looks like today and into the future.
- Why rates have dropped for national and some regional work ... and how to adapt your strategic approach to maximize your revenue without compromising your standards.
- Why Commercial VO isn't going away anytime soon ... and how you can take advantage of new media opportunities to boost your commercial client list.
- Where to find Commercial VO work.
- How casting trends are changing.
- The VO reads that book ... and those that don't.
- When to ad lib ... and when not to.
- How to stand out from the crowd with your auditions.
- How to attract agents for Commercial VO representation.
- What a GREAT Commercial VO demo looks like in today's landscape.
- How to thrive in volume-heavy genres of Commercial VO that you might not have thought of.
PLUS: J. Michael will answer your questions in a highly informative Q&A.
Join VoiceOverXtra and JMC
for this career changing event!
Also recorded, in case you can't attend live