New Year, New Faces!
The Habersham Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce our 2020 Board of Directors and Executive Committee Members!
The Chamber also announces Sidney Roland, III, Senior Vice President, Southern Bank & Trust, who will assume the role as Chair of the Board of Directors for the 2020 Chamber year. In addition, six local business and community leaders have been elected to serve alongside the existing board.
“We are excited to benefit from the experiences our six new Board of Directors members will bring to our organization,” said Mary Beth Horton, President of the Habersham Chamber of Commerce. “This class complements our existing board very well and they bring enthusiasm and new ideas to our programs. Our goal is to make sure the board is reflective of the business community at-large, and I think we have achieved that with these members"
Congratulations to the 2020 Board of Directors and Executive Committee Members:
- Sidney Roland, III, Southern Bank & Trust- Chairman
- Amy Hulsey, North Georgia Technical College - Past Chairman
- Joey Duncan, Duncan & Kitchens, LLC -Treasurer
- Kelly Woodall, Tallulah Falls School – Chairman-Elect
- Harold Pickett, Georgia Power Company – Chairman-Elect Designee
- Tim Ash, United Community Bank
- Clayton Foster, WCON
- Tricia Hise, Hotard & Hise
- Matt McClurg, South State Bank
- Alan NeSmith, The Northeast Georgian
- *Chris Alewine, Bank OZK
- *Trudy Crunkleton, City of Clarkesville
- *Clayton Franklin, Fieldale Farms
- *Jessie Owensby, City of Cornelia
- *Guy Ramos, Headwaters Realty
- *Perry Rettig, Piedmont College
*Indicates new board members
The Habersham Chamber of Commerce currently serves nearly 500 member businesses in Habersham County and the surrounding communities. For additional information on the Habersham Chamber of Commerce, Executive Committee or Board of Directors, contact the Chamber at 706-778-4654 or visit habershamchamber.com.
Mary Beth Horton