"Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'" ~Robin Williams
And party is exactly what the Oconto Falls Area Chamber of Commerce and other local organizations are planning for this summer!
Why would the Chamber want to host social events and festivals?
- They attract hundreds of visitors and former residents to our area.
- Local events allow residents to reconnect with each other.
- This is a great way to show off what our community has to offer.
- It's a wonderful marketing opportunity for local businesses.
- It gives a boost to the local economy.
- And the benefits don't stop there.
What's new this summer?
Run For The Trails - Saturday June 4, 2016.
The 10k Run, 5k Run/Walk and ½ mile Kids Fun Run will start and end on the new track at ST Paper Stadium. This event will coincide with the Health and Safety Fair which is held at the ambulance garage behind HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital.
2016 Sunset Concert Series, Music By The River.
The Oconto Falls Area Chamber of Commerce will host three free concerts at the East Side Beach this summer. The music will play from 6-9 pm. Bring your lawn chairs and relax while you listen to live music by the river. We will be serving food and refreshments. Our featured bands and dates are:
Friday, June 24 - The Cougars Band
Friday, July 22 - Big Mouth & the Power Horns
Friday, August 26 - Johnny Wad Band dba Bazooka Joe
We will see you at the party!
Welcome New Members!
We would like to welcome the newest members to the Oconto Falls Area Chamber of Commerce:
All Trade Remodeling
-7920 Midway Road, Lena
Gillett Milling, Inc.
- 119 Railraod Street, Gillett
St Clare Regional Surgery Center
- 855 S. Main St. Oconto Falls
Build a stronger local economy by shopping locally.