And you thought you had a busy November!
He gave us a breakdown of what he's been up to... count 'em!
1. Keynote speaker at the 15
International Conference on Polysaccharides – Glycoscience, Prague (11/13-11/15), Plenary lecture Beta Glucan and its importance in today’s healthcare
2. Lecture Science at the USA – How to do it and what to expect – University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague (11/11)
3. Lecture Beta glucan – science and reality at Faculty of Saccharides and Cereals, University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague (11/12)
4. Invited lecture: Natural and modified polysaccharides in pharmacy at University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague (11/13)
5. Discussion with the students at Faculty of Saccharides and Cereals, University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague (11/14)
6. Plenary Lecture Beta Glucan: New Tool for Veterinary Practice, at 27
Annual Conference of the Czech Association of Veterinary Medicine, Brno, (11/3)
7. Lecture Glucan in Aquaculture at the Department of Zoology, Fisheries, Hydrobiology and Apiculture, Mendelu, Brno, (11/4)
8. Lecture Nonalcoholic Liver Disease at Medical Faculty, Plzen (11/5)
9. Follow-up on clinical trials in progress (Hospital Usti nad Labem, Dr. Richter), (11/6)
10. Chairman of the Oral Session Functionality, Changes and Application of Polysaccharides III, at the 15
International Conference on Polysaccharides – Glycoscience, Prague, (11/14)
11. Dr. Vetvicka's interview with Mark Hebert at U of L Today Radio aired on Metro TV and KET KY the week of November 17th. To see the full segment, please visit