Relax and Renew at Lakeside this weekend!
Join us for Spring into Lakeside - March 25-28! Celebrate the arrival of spring and reopening of the Fountain Inn! Visit our website to view our weekend getaway package with exclusive perks for hotel guests! Or stop by Lakeside to enjoy the activities including Trivia at the Slack House, Fire Pits on Walnut Plaza, Wellness Walks and shopping in our charming downtown district.
Fountain Inn Open House (Thursday, March 25, 5-7 PM)
Stop by the Fountain Inn for a sneak peak of the rooms and stay to enjoy trivia and dinner at the Slack House! A very special thanks to the amazing Lakeside Volunteer Corps for their help in preparing the Fountain Inn for opening!
Slack House Historic Cafe
Do you know your Ottawa County History? (Thursday, March 25, 5:30 PM)
- Join Lakeside’s new Director of Education, John Mann, for a fun round of trivia based on Ottawa County history and general trivia factoids.
Do you know Lakeside Lore? (Saturday, March 27, 3 PM)
- Join John Mann for trivia based on Lakeside lore, Peninsula History, and general trivia factoids.
Wellness & Lore Walks
Meet outside the Slack House
Exercise your mind, body and spirit! (Saturday, March 27, 8:30 AM & 1 PM)
- Join Lakeside’s new Director of Recreation & Wellness, Katalin Domotorffy and John Mann, as together they lead you through a walk around Lakeside. Learn interesting historical facts and Lakeside lore, while enjoying gentle stretches and mindful moments. The walk will last roughly 60-90 mins.
Relax and Renew
Book a relaxing massage at the Fountain Inn with Spa Catawba (Sat., March 27, 9 AM-4 PM)
- Call Spa Catawba at 419.341.4540 to reserve your massage. Ask to book with Tracy at the Fountain Inn.
Unwind by the Fire
Walnut Plaza (Friday & Saturday, 5-7 PM)
- Unwind your day, grab a Slack House treat or Sloopy's pizza, and savor the cool spring night next to a fire pit on Walnut Plaza.