Key features and benefits:
* Quick and simple maintenance of the steam trap with simple two-bolt connector, reducing system downtime and maintenance costs compared to traditional trapping stations.
* Single permanent in-line component, ease of specification and installation.
* Pre-assembled construction minimizing on-site fabrication, quick and easy installation, no screwed connections therefore reducing potential leak paths.
* All stainless steel construction, long and trouble-free life with good corrosion resistance and cleanliness
* Compatible steam trap options providing flexible supply and selection.
* An in-trap sensing option providing automatic steam trap operation indication.
* Replaceable internal parts, maintainable internal parts of ball valves, check valve and strainer screen.
* Lockable handles as standard minimizing the possibility of accidental or unauthorized operation.