What's new in the CRM?
As we are now sending Redtail Release Note Bulletins during the month, we'll include links to each of those here in our Monthly Newsletter for you to visit in case you missed them the first time around.
And remember, you can always keep track of updates via our Release Notes,
What's new in Integration?
, a leading provider of integrated portfolio, practice management, and reporting solutions to financial advisors and institutions, now offers the ability for Single Sign-On (SSO) from their platform into Redtail CRM.
PSIGEN Software, Inc.
, is an innovative developer of document capture, business process automation and content management solutions. The new integration with Redtail allows you to access PSIsafe directly from within Redtail CRM. Details available
helps financial advisors to quantify their clients' holistic Human Capital Factors to really understand their overall Risk Tolerance. The new integration with Redtail allows advisors to import contacts from their CRM into the Totum platform. Details are
What's New in Mobile
Multiple significant updates were made to Tailwag for Mobile this month, which is now up to v2.9.0. The highlights are outlined below:
- You can now create Redtail contacts from the app. Just click the "+" icon in the upper-right corner of your Recently Viewed contacts screen.
- When visiting a contact record from the app, you can now also view, add and/or edit fields from their Contact Details area, e.g., Status, Category, Tax ID number.
- When creating or editing a contact's information, or when creating activities, required fields are now indicated with a red asterisk.
- Note Comments can now be added to Notes within the app.
- You can now create and edit a new Opportunity from within the app.
- Social Media and Web addresses are now accessible and editable from the Contact Card area of contact records in the app.
- Multiple bug fixes and numerous smaller enhancements for usability.
You can read more about Tailwag for Mobile for iPhone/iPad here and for Android here.
Redtail Overview Demos:
every Tuesday at 11:00am Pacific
30 Minute Quick Starts:
every Wednesday at 11:00am Pacific
Thursday, May 4: Thrive in Five: All Clients are Different--Categorize them as such!
Thursday, May 11: Thrive in Five: Putting Redtail CRM to Work for you!
Thursday, May 18: Thrive in Five: Using Redtail for the Real World
Thursday, May 25:
Thrive in Five: Quantifying your Hard Work!
Thursday, June 1: Thrive in Five: Prospecting Pushed to the Limit
Join our Redtail experts to learn how Redtail CRM can help your office manage your time more effectively and grow your client base!
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
8:30am - 5:00pm (Pacific Time)
Embassy Suites Portland Airport
Representatives from Redtail Technology spend a lot of time on the road at both Broker Dealer Conferences and other industry events. Below is a list of those at which Redtail will be in attendance in the coming month:
Independent Financial Partners:
May 1-3, Manalapan, FL
SFA National Conference:
May 1-4, San Antonio, TX
Envestnet Advisor Summit:
May 3-5, Dallas, TX
ICA National Conference:
May 3-6, St. Pete Beach, FL
SEI SAC National Meeting:
May 7-9, Chicago, IL
Waddell and Reed Circle of Champions:
May 8-11, Kansas City, KS
Investment Center National Education Conference:
May 15-17, Philadelphia, PA
May 17-18, New York City, NY
May 23-25, National Harbor, MD
Legend Group Conference:
May 23-26, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mid Atlantic Conference:
May 24-26, Phoenix, AZ
Geneos National Partners Conference:
May 21-24, Las Vegas, NV
Peak Excell Spring:
May 31 - June 2, Las Vegas, NV
Calton National Sales Conference:
June 1-3, Tampa, FL
United Planners Conference:
June 1-4, Scottsdale, AZ
Concorde Spring Conference:
June 4-6, Detroit, MI