We were looking for feedback and gauging interest in both virtual and pop-up live events to bring our Pathways Community together. It's no surprise the responses reflect the continued apprehension of some to gather in person balanced almost equally by some ready, willing and able to come together in safe, socially distant ways.
• 67% of vendors would participate in a Virtual Expo, depending on the date and cost to participate.
• 26% of vendors would not participate in outdoor Pop-up events due to serious health and safety concerns; 21% of vendors responded they would not participate in any live events until the pandemic is over.
• 55% of presenters would participate in a Virtual Expo; 42% replied they would participate in an outdoor Pop-up event.
• 61% of presenters are very familiar with virtual meetings and workshops and the technology involved.
Common themes from comments:
• Participation cost is a major consideration
• Uncertainty that attendees would come to a live event even with best practices & preparation in place for social distancing
• Calls for a greater online presence and community engagement
• For certain businesses, a virtual event is simply not as effective as a live, in-person event