This chapter runs on volunteers, and as the year begins we have even more opportunities for members to fill. For the chapter, it keeps the wheels turning. For you, volunteering is a way to build on your knowledge or skills, your resume, or your network within the L&D community here in the Bay Area - and be a vital part of a supportive group of like-minded professionals. Do want to expand your leadership experience? We are looking to fill the positions below now! We'd love to hear from you today!
- Coordinate the California Young Professionals SIG for the chapter – Are you a young professional in the L&D community who is looking to build your network and help other young professionals find resources to advance their career? The ATD Golden Gate representative for the YP group might be perfect for you (learn more here) and get in touch to discuss.
- Coordinate the CPTD Study group information for the chapter – This role is all about coordinating certification study for our members. Help others in the chapter take part in the 13-chapter study group programs that are run each year. You will run the virtual information session and serve as our chapter guide for others to get enrolled in the online study group series run by the Rocky Mountain Chapter. More information about the process here.
- VP of Finance** - Do you like detail? keeping track? working with numbers? Are you interested in learning how to manage a financial spreadsheet to review and guide the chapter financially? Whatever your level, we'll help you out! ** You don't have to be an L&D professional to fill this role! (Could be someone you know?)
- VP of Programming - For the person who loves bringing people together (in person or virtually) to network and learn from each other. You can gain leadership experience along the way as you help connect our community with valuable learning experiences.
- VP of Marketing - For the person who loves sharing stories, accomplishments, and events on your social media page, help us market the chapter's benefits via our own current and future social media to get the right word out in the right way.
If you are interested in exploring any of these roles, please reach out today to: firstname.lastname@example.org.