Virginia’s current Covid disciplines allow for us to gather for in-house worship. But we are doing so with particular plans that enable us to partner with the larger community to slow the spread of the virus, and to keep our St. Giles folks safe. Each service is livestreamed too. So whether you are in the church house or at home, we hope you’ll join in!
If you join us at the church, here’s what to expect:
1. Our service is at 10:30 in the sanctuary.
2. We ask anyone with Covid-19 symptoms or recent exposure not to come (but do let us know so that we can pray for you).
3. The nursery is open for the littlest ones; children up to 2nd grade can sit with their parents until dismissed for Kids’ Own Worship.
4. We sit only in every other pew, those marked by ribbons.
5. We wear masks. (We have some masks for those without their own.)
6. Whenever weather allows, outdoors is the preferred place for visiting after worship.