Meet and Potatoes
Are you and your family looking for a fun, family way to "give back" during this month of Thanksgiving? Consider decorating some paper bags for Meet and Potatoes. This is a do-it-yourselves project that kids love. It also helps us get our bags ready for potato packing on December 5, 2021. We need 600 bags ready to go!
Follow these easy steps:
1. Go to the St Elizabeth room at Advent. On the table, you will see plain bags, some stickers, markers, and a sign-out sheet.
2. Take as many bags and stickers as you’d like.
3. Fill out the sign-out sheet so we know how many people have taken bags.
4. Decorate only one side of the bags and leave a 1-2” space clear at top for folding and hold punching. Decorate using whatever you’d like - crayons, markers, stickers, etc.
5. Return to the St Elizabeth room by Wednesday, December 1.
Then join us on Sunday, December 5, between 9:30-10:30am for Meet and Potatoes.
Please feel free to pass this along to anyone you know who might enjoy this kind of family project.
Thanks everyone! Michele Pepe