Note from Nina:
The holiday season is quickly approaching and there are many ways to safely give back to our community through Bergen Volunteers.
Here's how you can help:
-Reach out to Bergen Volunteers and we can help you find volunteer opportunities that are meaningful to you in our volunteer database. We have hundreds of volunteer options available for you to make a difference in your community.
-Volunteer with us in one of our direct-service programs. Your committment will help Bergen Volunteers:
· Empower a struggling student with a reading support buddy
· Connect isolated individuals with cheerful visits and home repairs
· Furnish a home for a formerly homeless individual
· Supply free tax filing assistance for low-income individuals
· Send a low-income child to summer camp
· Match youth and caregivers in need of a supportive mentor
If you would like to support Bergen Volunteers through an end of the year gift please navigate here or text "BergenVolunteer" to 91-999. With your support we will continue to serve youth, families, seniors, veterans, and those that are economically disadvantaged.
Your donation, big or small will help impact thousands
of individuals living in our community.
Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy holiday season.