Tuesday, March 24th
Dear LongView clients and friends,
With increasing restrictions on business and personal activities across our state, we want to let you know what you can expect at LongView during this unusual time.
Here are a few key points:
- LongView is open for business and we are keeping regular office hours. Our office at 136 Grant Ave is open, but most of our staff are working from home.
- We welcome your calls and are available during business hours as always. We are also happy to schedule meetings using videoconferencing (no walk-ins please).
- Our team is in close contact with each other through daily video meetings and calls. Otherwise, all of us are maintaining strict social distancing.
- Our key portfolio and operational systems are cloud-based and highly secure. We are in frequent contact with external partners including Schwab, our fund managers, and our IT providers. We have seen no interruptions of service.
Important communication information:
- While we will not have in-person meetings for the time being, we are happy to meet with you by video or telephone call. Please let us know if you'd like to schedule a meeting.
- We can be reached by telephone at our normal office number: 505-988-9555.
- When we cannot pick up calls immediately, you will be able to connect to us through our voicemail system, including those of us working remotely. Our goal is to return calls promptly, and at the latest, within the same day. Please remember that we cannot accept trade or money transfer instructions by voicemail.
- When you want to contact one of us by email, please copy the whole team so we can be sure to provide a prompt reply. For reference, our email addresses are as follows:
- If you need to reach Schwab directly, you can contact Schwab Alliance at 800-515-2157.
We aim to provide you with the highest level of service at all times. Please let us know if you have questions or concerns, or if we can be of assistance in any way.
Stay safe and well,
David, Harlan, Maria, Doug, and Charlene