- Retail businesses continue to open
- Gathering limit moves from 10 to 50,
with social distancing measures in place.
- Restaurants' inside dining rooms open state-wide,
EXCEPT for York, Androscoggin and Cumblerland Counties.
- Lodging businesses open to Maine residents and out-of state residents who have completed quarantine guidelines.
- Campgrounds/RV Parks open to out of state residents who have completed quarantine guidelines.
- Churches resume gathering inside following checklist guidelines
and social distancing measures.
- State Park Campgrounds & Coastal State Parks Open
- Tanning Salons open following checklist guidelines
- Community Sports resume according to checklist guidelines
DELAYED OPENINGS (originally slated for June 1):
Fitness and Exercise Gyms
(date not yet released)