Did you know:
- Prostate cancer is the most common cancer among men and the second most common cause of death from cancer in men
- More than 160,000 men in the US are diagnosed with prostate cancer every year
- Approximately 27,000 men die every year from prostate cancer
- Nearly 3 million men living in the US have been diagnosed with prostate cancer, and this number is estimated to reach 4.2 million men by the year 2024
- If detected early, prostate cancer is often treatable
- Rather than any “quick fix” for prostate cancer, there are many treatment options and related side effects that each patient needs to evaluate
SEA Blue is a celebration of life, of those who have risen to the challenge to fight prostate cancer, of the lives that have been lost to the disease, and of the people we will help to combat it in the future through Support, Education, and Advocacy. People affected by all stages of the disease band together and build camaraderie at SEA Blue through togetherness, tears and triumph.
Each September, close to 1,500 participants gather in beautiful Lincoln Park to participate in the SEA Blue walk and run. This year SEA Blue will be held in Lincoln Park on September 10th.
It’s going to be an extra-special event and we certainly couldn’t do it without all of you! If you've previously participated in SEA Blue, thank you for your ongoing support and your commitment to make this year a success. If you've not yet experienced SEA Blue, we hope to see you there! Working together, we can make this year’s SEA Blue event on September 10th bigger and better than ever! Please join us for a day of family fun, positivity, and empowerment. Register for the event, build your team (or join an existing team), and invite your friends to donate to help Us TOO help those who are battling prostate cancer.
On behalf of UroPartners and the Us TOO board, staff and volunteers, those we have helped in
their battle with prostate cancer, and those we will help – Thank You!
The SEA Blue event is presented by Us TOO and
UroPartners. Money raised will help fund the prostate
cancer education resources and support services provided at no charge from Us TOO International, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
Thank You to Our SEA Blue Sponsors:
Blue Diamond Level
Pints for Prostates
NorthShore University HealthSystem
In Kind Level
Green Door Promotions