|YOUR INSIDE SOURCE FOR EDUCATION
How does your institution rank?
The results may surprise you!
Over the past ten years our firm has conversed with thousands of education professionals. There are many common questions we ask everyone in order to gauge their thoughts on the institutions they presently work for and those they have worked for in the past... The information collected has allowed us to systematically position institutions for the purposes of selling as well as sourcing. Up until 2010, there was relative consistency in what we noted were the Great Places to Work but in recent years there have been significant changes, some resulting in "mini-exoduses".
Some of the criteria we utilize include:
- In your opinion, what makes your institution such a great place to work?
- Are you confident in the mission of Sr. Management?
- Are you confident in the present culture of the institution?
- Overall, what is leaving you a little less than satisfied?
- Are their opportunities for advancement?
- Do you feel your institution is fair on compensation?
- During the hiring process, did you feel interrogated? or courted?
We take the data and use a simple 1 - 10 point scale and can then come up with the best places to work (9 - 10), the good places to work (7 - 8), the fair place to work (5-6) and institutions that are challenging (1 - 4). Resources are predominately higher education proprietary institutions as well as multi-campus nonprofits. If you're a Sr. Executive, HR Director, Investor and want to know where your institution ranks, click here for additional information.
Our firm will be making its annual trip to the APSCU conference in Orlando FL this week. Staff will be available for general and private consultations. Representatives will be in booth # 1121. President & CEO, John Assunto can be available privately by contacting him at firstname.lastname@example.org
President & CEO
The Hudson Group
(860) 658-8660 X103