Day 1 (Certification Intensive) Tuesday, August 20 | 8:30 am - 4:00 pm - The ins and outs of DBE and ACDBE certification.
Day 2 (Program Administration) Wednesday, August 21| 8:30 am - 4:00 pm - DBE/ACDBE Program Administrators and Procurement Professionals Training, covers all of the detailed essentials of 49 CFR Part 26 and Part 23 needed by hands-on program administrators.
2018 was a year of big changes and new guidance for the DBE program. Our DBE/ACDBE Liaison Officer & Program Administrators Training has been enhanced to cover the following:
- The new Tax Act changed Business and Individual Tax, which will impact certification analysis
- 7 new USDOT Guidance Documents Issued in 2018, Covering topics such as:
- Oversight and Monitoring
- Training for DBE Certification Staff
- Good Faith Efforts for Design-Bid-Build Contracts
- Calculating Personal Net Worth of Individuals that Own Multiple Businesses
- State and Local M/WBE Goals
- Timely Processing of Certifications
- Prompt Payment
NOTE: There is an additional registration fee required to participate in the DBE/ACDBE Liaison Officer & Program Administrators Training. One day ($220) and two day ($385) registrations are available.