Hi Again, Lemons Racers:

Just like you, we've watched COVID-19 hit American cities and med centers all week. So while we still think outdoor car racing is probably not a big vector, that's become no longer the point. 

We want to be racing, but we also need to accept our responsibilities. Right now, at this moment, that means keeping people distanced so that med workers, first responders, test kits, and other resources have a chance to keep up. I don't wanna get sick, and you don't wanna get sick--but what we really don't want is for everyone else to get sick and not have what they need to get better.

So, as of today, we'll stop racing for one month. That means Willow Springs, NOLA, and Autobahn are affected. We're working on plans as I write this in hopes we can get quickly rescheduled, but i n the meantime teams entered in Willow Springs, NOLA, and Autobahn have three options. 

1) Move your entry to a future race right away.
2) Wait a few days and see if we're able to shift to new dates.
3) Give up in disgust and get a refund. 

Team captains in the three affected races will get an email shortly with detailed instructions and links. Only team captains can indicate their team's choice, so please work together (even if that's the only time you work together) before deciding.

Thanks for being a part of all this. I've gotten tons of emails and calls over the week, and everybody's been incredibly thoughtful and helpful and supportive. When things suck, it's great to have friends.

Best regards, JL

© 2020 DriversDoor Inc, as if anyone cared