- How to choose a college
- In-state vs. out of state
- Public vs. private
- Big or small
- What’s the update on college testing now?
- Which tests should my student take, and when?
- Should my student choose a major or apply undecided?
- Affordability options:
- How to pay for college
- WUE schools
- Need-based vs. merit-based
It is NEVER too early to prepare - this is a fabulous overview for incoming Hart District families as well as vital information for students getting ready to apply for college.
Registration ends April 11th at 7pm
You will receive your link and any necessary handouts (if applicable) the day before. If you do not receive your ZOOM link by noon,
please check your spam folder before contacting WiSH.
We will be sending the link to the
email you provide when you register.
Interactive Q&A moderated live through chat.
Recordings available, contact email@example.com