Psalm 20:4 (NIV)
May he give you the desire of your heart
and make all your plans succeed.
Dear Friends of FCA,
After a summer of getting things ready, it's hard to believe but another school year is underway!
Praise God! Our enrollment has reached its highest total ever! This year, we welcome 250 VPK-11th grade students on our campuses. We are grateful that the Lord has seen fit to join us all together in such a special way.
Thank you for the integral role that you play in your child’s education. Your children will receive the best education when you and our dedicated teachers work together. A parent’s enthusiasm and involvement goes a long way to inspire a child to do his or her best and to develop a love of learning. Together, we can make the 2019-2020 school year the best it can be for our students!
Faith Christian Academy is excited to introduce our new faculty members for the 2019-2020 year:
• Stacy Krausnyder, VPK Teacher
• Walt Altman - Upper School Bible, Social Studies
• Rosalind Cook - Third grade
• Jackie Barber- Fourth grade
• Ashleigh Dillow - Middle School Language Arts
• Andy Foote - High School Physics, PreCalculus
• Maynard Gardner - Upper School PE, High School Biology
• Heather Hutchinson - Lower School Art
• Lois Polese- Fifth grade
• Michelle Walsh - High School Spanish, World History
• Jonathan Woods - High School Math, Middle School Elective
In addition, we are excited to announce our partnership with
. Qualified 11th and 12th grade FCA students will be able to take dual enrollment classes, getting them a head start on their post secondary educations.
Thank you for your commitment to your child’s education. We are excited about the start of another year and all of the wonderful things that the Lord is going to do in and through the school and our students this year.
In Faith and Friendship,