- Employee engagement through volunteerism, financial donations, and board participation
- Community outreach through supporting the work of other nonprofits through programs, events, and sponsorships
- Strategic community partnerships through including oral health as part of all health conversations and activities
In the spirit of the recent celebration of Thanksgiving and our 60th anniversary, we are honored to have
contributed $120,000 to ten Colorado-based nonprofit organizations through our employee-driven iGive program.
To celebrate the company's philanthropic outreach and honor employees, Delta Dental of Colorado hosted an event last month, bringing together community leaders and recipients of iGive funds at our new Catalyst HTI space. iGive allows each of our 200 employees and board members to nominate and select charities to receive contributions. In honor of our 60th anniversary, each employee was given $600 to donate to one of the ten charities.
"Our employees are at the center of what makes our company energy great," said Helen Drexler, chief executive officer of Delta Dental of Colorado. "The spirit of giving back, as captured by iGive, is how we honor their hard work while also partnering with nonprofits reaching Colorado communities across the state."
2018 iGive recipients include:
- Alzheimer's Association of Colorado
- Project Worthmore
- Northwest Colorado Health
- Pueblo Community Health Center
- Food for Thought Denver
- Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention
- Task Force: ISO
- Life Stories Child and Family Advocacy
- Camp Wapiyapi
- Denver Dumb Friends League