Good Afternoon -
I hope this email finds you well! As we approach the end of the fall semester and begin planning for the spring semester, we are writing to inform you about our Winter 2020 Pull-In Process. A few important points as you consider this process:
- We do not plan to make any changes to our building configurations for Spring 2021. If you have a space offline in your room/suite you may not pull someone into that space.
- If you do not have a vacancy in your room/suite and/or are not looking to be pulled into a vacancy in another room/suite, this process will not apply to you.
- If you have a vacancy in your room/suite and choose not to pull someone in, that space will be available during the Spring 2021 Selection Process which takes place in December.
The Winter 2020 Pull-In Process opens on Wednesday, October 21 at noon and closes at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, November 8, 2020.
- If you are interested in being pulled into a vacancy in another student’s room, you and the other student should each submit a Winter Pull-In request.
- Pull-In Requests will be processed in the order they are received and based on space availability.
- Cancellation of a request must be sent to Kristy Eanes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, November 8.
As you consider participating in the Winter Pull-In process, please remember the following important points:
- Students may NOT move until they receive written approval and assignment details from the Office of Residence Life and Housing. Notifications will be sent by the end of business on Friday, November 13.
- Moves must occur, including check-out from the current assignment, between November 16-20.
- If your space is unavailable during this timeframe, you will need to make arrangements to vacate your fall assignment and may move into your spring assignment in January.
- Time extensions may not be available due to the sequential nature (domino effect) of many of the moves.
- Failure to properly check-out of your current assignment, including returning key(s), may result in the cancellation of your room change and/or charges to your student account.