Join Us in Celebrating Our Successes in 2019!
It has been a year of immense growth for Global Seed Savers.
With your help, we can reach our fundraising goal and begin 2020 with a strong start!
We'd like to share some program highlights of 2019:
new farmers trained across
5 Provinces and
- Conducted seven different Technical Training Programs including (Seed School, Seed School Teacher Training, Introduction to Permaculture).
- Expanded our program model to Cebu, forming the Cebu Seed Savers.
Hired our second
staff member in the Philippines.
- Hired BASS Farmer to lead on-field monitoring and evaluation in Benguet.
- Provided over $3,000 of typhoon relief support to BASS Farmers.
- Our team attended and spoke at 4 international conferences in New Mexico, Thailand, and the Philippines.
All of this work is possible because of generous donors like yourself. Please join us and continue to help us build food and seed sovereignty to support farmer community leaders across the Philippines.
As 2019 comes to a close, help support our work.
We are only $3,000 short of our goal!