Catholic Schools Week began with a beautiful liturgy complete with all of our favorite Saint Brigid music to celebrate Saint Brigid’s feast day.
Due to the snow day we have altered our schedule. Please see the schedule for the remaining days of the week.
Thursday, February 4th
- Runner-up favorite school lunch - Calzone
Friday, February 4th - 25th Anniversary Day
- Students dress up representing a profession they hope to be engaged with in 25 years. Or students may share an artifact or drawing, etc if they do not want to dress up. Students do not need to wear their uniforms if they are dressing for their future profession
- We will finalize our quarter collection (on 2/5) and announce our gift to Feed the Kids Columbus.
- We will hold a school safety drill on Friday, February 5 at 9:15 AM.
- Teacher Appreciation Lunch sponsored by the Annual Fund
- Student lunch: Bagels and cheese sticks as scheduled
- Early Release day on Friday at 1:30 pm. Dublin, Olentangy, and Hilliard will all be providing bus service at 1:30 pm.
Our teachers and staff appreciate your support of the vaccine program that we are participating in this week. There will be an early release day this Friday at 1:30 pm to assist with appointment times (Latchkey will be open until 6:00 pm) and we will be closed on Friday, February 26th for an R & R Wellness Day following the 2nd dose of the vaccination.
In closing, I would like to offer this beautiful Saint Brigid blessing for your homes.
Saint Brigid’s Blessing
May Brigid bless the house wherein we dwell.
Bless every fireside, every wall and door.
Bless every heart that beats beneath its roof.
Bless every hand that toils to bring its joy.
Bless every foot that walks portals through.
May Brigid bless the house that shelters us.
Happy Catholic Schools Week,