You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

I Peter 2:5
May 19, 2019
Chaplain's Corner

Summer is here! Thank you for an incredible school year. Prince Avenue’s mission only succeeds when we have working partnerships with families. This Saturday at our graduation ceremony, I was reminded again of the effectiveness of these partnership.

I hope that summer-time brings some rest and rejuvenation to your home. I want to encourage you to take advantage of the slower pace this season offers and let God speak to you in those quieter moments. 
Brandt Akin
 Interim Director of Spiritual Life

For continual updates, be sure to follow us…
INSTAGRAM: pacsspirituallife TWITTER: PACS_Chapel
Spring Parent Survey
Parents, please participate in this brief survey in which we assess parent perceptions regarding the quality of instruction, programs, and services provided by Prince Avenue Christian School faculty and staff.

We are interested in your perception of the strengths and weaknesses of Prince's leadership, spiritual/scholastic/fine arts/scholastic programs, food services, business office, and other support and administrative services related to Spring Semester.

The survey will close on Tuesday, May 21st.
Lower School
The 5th Grade Moving Up Ceremony can be viewed
on PACS LIVE. Viewers will need to sign-up for a
free account or sign-in to an existing account.
Summer at Prince
Summer is Here!

NOW is the time to make plans for your child
to participate in Summer at Prince!
Camps are available for: Baseball (K- 8th)
Basketball (K- 6th)
Cheer (K- 6th)
Football (K- 6th)
Soccer (K - 6th)
Softball (K - 8th)
Twirling (K - 12th)
Camps are available for painting & pottery
for ages 4th grade - Adult.
  • All Summer Reading Lists and Assignments are posted on the Prince Avenue website and are itemized by grade. 

  • Also included are summer assignments for Advanced Placement and Dual Enrollment courses. 

  • Parents and students are encouraged to check the lists and assignments early to ensure that all assignments are understood and that questions can be addressed.  
Lower School Fall Sports Sign-Ups
The Following Fall Sports Are Available
for the 2019-2020 School Year:

1st - 2nd Grade Flag Football
1st - 5th Grade Cheerleading
1st - 4th Grade Little Wolverines Running Club

  • Coaches are needed for all teams.
  • Practice is 2 days a week until games/races start; then it will be 1 day a week practice, and the other day will be game/race day. 
  • All practices are at Prince.
  • Game/race location will be determined once the schedule is published. 

To sign up, please email Coach Palmer at
3rd/4th & 5th/6th
Tackle Football Registration

The deadline to register
is May 31st.

Sign-Up to Be a Prince Majorette!
Join us from August through December to perform
at Prince football and basketball games.

To register, contact Candy Byrd-MIller
at or 706-410-5968

Pricing information, class schedule, and important dates
are available at

Sign-Up Deadline is June 6th!

Also available this summer: Prince Twirl Camp
June 3rd - 6th
Middle School Football Sign-Ups
  • All Rising 7th & 8th Boys interested in Middle School Football need to sign-up at the following link.
  • Even if you gave this information at the football meeting last month, please still sign-up through this link so we can have it all in one place.

  • Deadline: May 31st.
Campus Life
Parent Teacher Fellowship
June 13th 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Drop-Off: June 12th & the morning of June 13th

  • Consignors will receive 70% of the profits from their sold items. (The remaining 30% will go to the benefit of the PTF for the 2019-2020 school year.)

  • Volunteers get to shop early!

Business Office
Condensed Invoice & Payments Dates for Incidental Expenses for
May & June 2019
  • The normal incidental invoice & payment date schedule will be adjusted for May and June to accommodate the end of our school year. 
  • Pre-K – 11th Grade: Regular invoice emailed on May 5th (for charges incurred April 6th – May 3rd) with a payment due date of June 3rd. Final invoice emailed May 24th (for charges May 5th  – May 17th ) with a payment due date of June 3rd.
  • Report cards and testing scores will be released after June 3rd when a family’s 2018-19 FACTS account is paid in full.
Calendar Highlights
Please check the website for any rescheduled games or other events.
Monday, May 20

  • Post Planning 8:00 am

  • Varsity Golf - State Tournament @ Green Island in Columbus (TBD)

Tuesday, May 21

  • Post Planning 8:00 am

  • Varsity Golf - State Tournament @ Green Island in Columbus 
Wednesday, May 22

  • Post Planning 8:00 am

Thursday, May 23

  • No Special Events

Friday, May 24

  • School Office Closed

Saturday, May 25 & Sunday May 26

  • No Special Events
Congratulations to the Prince Class of 2019!