We can observe and learn from the natural world; and apply those lessons to everyday life -- personally and professionally.
Species, including people, interact with each other in different ways. With each interaction, species can benefit positively, be harmed, or remain unaffected. How would you define your primary professional and personal relationships? Here are some examples:
- Parasitism: one species benefits; one is harmed
- Commensalism: one species benefits; one is unaffected
- Mutualism: both species benefit
- Coexistence: both species are unaffected
- Competition: both species are negatively affected.
What can you do to move more of your relationships towards mutualism?