Working Remotely, But Still Working For You!
As of Monday, March 16, the Chamber of Commerce Southern New Jersey (CCSNJ) team has been working remotely for the health and safety of our staff. But, as you have seen, working remotely does not mean working less for the CCSNJ family of businesses. We are still fully operational and available via phone or email during normal business hours.
How To Reach Us
- Email is best. To view our full staff directory with links to our individual emails click here. We’re open for business and will reply promptly.
- Leave us a voice message. All voice messages left on our office lines are forwarded to us via email. We’ll give you a buzz right back!
- Answer our call! CCSNJ team members are calling members to check-in and ask how we can help you during this trying time. Look for our call and tell us how you’re doing – we are here to help!
- Connect with us on social media. The CCSNJ is on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Send a direct message - we’ll get back to you. If your company is making resources available to other businesses or the community, please post and tag the CCSNJ pages and we will share the information with our followers.
Resources for Members:
- Resources are everything. We launched the CCSNJ Resource Center, which includes websites and direct links with contact information for information at all levels of government.
- Member feedback request. Take five minutes to answer the brief 13 question South Jersey Business COVID-19 Impact Survey. Your responses will help the CCSNJ team gauge who needs assistance and if so, what kind. Whenever possible, we will connect you with the appropriate division of state government. If your company has resources that can be used to help during the COVID-19 crisis, please share that information via the survey.
- Stay Connected. We are looking at other ways to help CCSNJ members stay connected with each other. Let us know what would be most useful for you by contacting a CCSNJ team member.
Advocating For You
- Partnering with the Murphy Administration. We have been in constant contact with Governor Murphy’s team to help facilitate connections needed to manage this health crisis, including identifying CCSNJ members by industry sector that may be needed to lend support. Additionally, we have been passing along CCSNJ members’ concerns to the Administration, which has been extremely responsive to helping our members.
- Keeping in touch with our Congressional Delegation. We have been in touch with the three Congressmen that represent South Jersey, Congressman Donald Norcross (CD1), Congressman Jeff Van Drew (CD2), and Congressman Andy Kim (CD3), expressing our members requests for assistance from the federal government and reminding each to use the CCSNJ and its members as a resource as policies are created to help mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
- Working with the Legislature. The CCSNJ continues to support several measures that would help businesses deal with the impact of COVID-19 in the short term. Look for future CCSNJ Legislative Updates, which will detail government action to help businesses.
- Give us suggestions! Have a policy idea that could help struggling businesses? Tell us your idea. Contact Hilary Beckett, Manager of Government Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org to share any concept you may have that would make good public policy.
- Event hiatus. Announced on Monday, we have postponed all events through the end of April and are prepared to cancel more as recommended by the CDC. Check our upcoming event page to see which events are postponed and which are still open for registration.
- But, not to fear! We are pleased to announced nearly all of the 15+ events are in the process of being rescheduled. If you are currently a sponsor or registrant of an event that has been postponed, CCSNJ staff will be in touch soon with next steps.
Thank you for your continued support of the CCSNJ and our family of businesses. Please continue to follow all CDC regulations for businesses and do not hesitate to
if you have a question, or if we can help in any way.