How Can I Get Useful Feedback to Improve My Online Teaching?
In this webinar, you will learn the value of evaluation including how to:
- Identify your professional development as an instructor.
- Prepare for formal performance reviews including promotion and tenure.
What are the Three Worst Mistakes to Make in the Classroom?
There is a trio of potential higher education teaching pitfalls. One involves how you teach, another what you teach and finally whom you teach. This webinar explores ideas to avoid the problems while creating a positive, productive learning environment.
These licensed Magna resources are available through a password-protected website. For access, faculty need to:
- Log into MSU’s employee portal;
- Look under the My Classes (Blackboard) section for the Magna Training Site;
- If Magna isn't showing up in your list of courses, please send a request to be added to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Magna Webinars:
I understand that you have a lot on your plate, so let me give you a few reasons why you should consider trying a Magna webinar:
- Each webinar takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- All webinars are available on your schedule since they are online and easily accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Webinars include supplemental materials such as bibliographies and handouts.
- Certificates of completion are available for professional portfolios and Faculty 180.