Your Support Will Go A Long Way In Providing Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Prevention Education
Through donor support throughout Giving Tuesday, Renz Center had 61 people donate $6,065. Combine that with the Grand Victoria Foundation's $4,000 match, the Center garnered $10,065.
Through donor support, Renz Center can help:
- Reunite a mom with her children
- Keep our roads safer from intoxicated drivers
- Help a dad get to work and provide for his family
- Decrease crime and reduce impact in the criminal justice system
- Empower youth to develop positive decision-making skills
- Cut healthcare costs with fewer emergency room visits and fewer hospital stays
- Reduce homelessness and domestic violence
#ILGIVE is held annually on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving to help kick-off the holiday giving season. #ILGIVE was created to inspire people to collaborate in improving their local communities to give back in impactful ways the the charities and causes they support.
If you missed #ILGIVE and would like to send Renz Center a year-end, tax-deductible donation, visit
or call Deb Howe at (847) 742-3545 ext 236.