For the third year in succession,
World ATM Congress
has partnered with Functional Airspace Block Europe Central (FABEC) to host the FABEC OPS Theatre at World ATM Congress 2020.
Participants are invited to submit proposals for the 2020 agenda that address operational topics driving air traffic management (ATM) business on a day-to-day basis.
Participants are invited to propose topics for inclusion in the FABEC OPS Theatre 2020 agenda including, but not limited to, the following:
- How can collaborative activity help to deliver increased capacity, reduce delays, and improve efficiency?
- What initiatives to manage air traffic flow capacity at local, regional, or network level can help minimise the impact of expected and unexpected events on airspace users?
- In what ways can staff rostering and training bring more flexibility to changing requirements from airspace users?
- How can military and civil operations collaborate more closely?
- How can operations help to tackle issues relating to the environment, safety, and security?
- What can be put in place to help manage unpredictable changes in airline route structure (for example, to avoid regions of conflict), closure of airlines, and shifting flight paths?
- How do weather features, such as increased turbulence, wind shear and microbursts, more frequent thunderstorms, and heavy, prolonged downpours, impact day-to-day operations?