UPDATE: 12 February 2020
The Partners of
World ATM Congress
, Air Traffic Control Association (ATCA) and Civil Air Navigation Organisation (CANSO), are closely monitoring the Coronavirus and adopting measures to minimise any potential impact on World ATM Congress 2020. The Congress will take place as scheduled, 10 – 12 March, in Madrid, Spain.
World ATM Congress management, partners, and vendors are monitoring the ongoing developments and continue to follow guidance from health organisations and expert recommendations. We are fully committed to taking appropriate precautions to provide a safe and healthy environment for attendees.
World ATM Congress management will:
- Follow recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as the policies of the Spanish government and Madrid officials.
- Provide healthcare guidelines for registrants, exhibitors, and onsite personnel.
- Respond to questions from speakers, exhibitors, and attendees about the precautions taken at World ATM Congress.
Management is planning to implement measures to include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection process across all high-volume touchpoints, e.g. catering areas, surfaces, handrails, restrooms, entrances/exits, etc., along with the use of cleaning/sanitising materials and products.
- Available on-site medical personnel.
- Availability of sanitising and disinfection materials for public use.